Tax On Residential Property Held By A Company

A new annual UK tax was introduced on 01 April 2013 called the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings, or ATED. This new tax relates to any entity other than individuals; so companies, partnerships, LLPs (Limited Liability Partnerships) that hold a residential UK property worth over £2m. Where an ATED charge applies the first returns have to be submitted by 01 October 2013 and the tax pa… Continue Reading