Tax Advice for US Citizens in the UK

If you are an American citizen living and working in the UK, you need to be aware of and compliant with both UK and US tax regulations. Common issues may arise if you are unaware of certain regulations, but with the right advice these can be avoided.

When is the US tax year?

The US tax year aligns with the calendar year, running from 1st January to 31st December, with the UK tax year running Continue Reading