Business Start-Up Accounting Services in London
Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves. We will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with the Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Small businesses are the lifeblood of the UK economy and without ambitious start-ups and new ideas in the business sector, the country would be a poorer place.
Our business start-up services are designed to make the dream of owning and managing your own business a reality. With support from expert staff who have decades of experience in setting up new companies, all relevant compliance and legislative frameworks, plus a deep knowledge of the tax and VAT systems, Tuchbands are here to advise and make your business a success.
First up is deciding what company formation works for you. There are many systems out there that may work for you, but without speaking to experts you are unlikely to know the nuances that will give your idea a solid grounding to flourish and make sure you are as tax-efficient as possible.
Let’s sit down and discuss your business, assess the sector and competition, make realistic profit forecasts, and advise on cashflow and securing investment. We can help you with loan applications and set up business accounts with banks that you will need to start your business.
Check out our company formation page for more on how we can register your start-up with the Companies House and take care of all your company secretarial work, plus ensuring you are compliant with all relevant HMRC and VAT regulations.
Find out more about our fees