Corporation Tax Calculator
This calculator uses the 2014/15 corporation tax rates to work out your liability. This may not be an accurate reflection of your corporation tax liability, please contact us to discuss further.
Corporate tax liability:
Please note that the results you see on your screen are estimates only. If you wish us to look further contact the Tuchbands team on 020 8458 8727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corporation tax is normally payable nine months after the end of your financial year.
- Depreciation is one of those items in your profit and loss account that is not an allowable cost for corporation tax purposes.
- Tax relief is available for certain capital expenditure. This calculator only allows for capital expenditure incurred during the year you are looking at.
- Profits up to 31 March 2011 are taxed at 21 per cent (marginal rate 29.75 per cent) while profit accruing up to 31 March 2012 are taxed at 20 per cent (marginal rate 27.5 per cent).
- Given the minor difference in rates and for simplicity this calculator uses the lower rates for the whole of the year's profit.